Utilisateur non trouvé
I. By the way
- 2005-present : Lecturer at the IUT of Montpellier-Sète, University of Montpellier.
- 2001-2004 : Lecturer at Sorbonne Universités (Paris).
- 1999-2001 : Post-doc at the University of Cambridge, UK, under the supervision of Jeremy Sanders.
- 1996-1999 : PhD at the University of Strasbourg, under the supervision of Jean-Pierre Sauvage and Jean-Marc Kern.
Teachings & Responsibilities
- BUT Chemistry, IUT Montpellier-Sète, Department of Chemistry-Sète: Teaching in Analytical Chemistry (Chromatography, Electrochemistry), courses, TD, TP and SAE.
- Pro License "Automated Management of Water Treatment Systems", IUT Montpellier-Sète, Department of Chemistry-Sète: Course and TP of Chromatography
- Director of Studies, Department of Chemistry-Sète, IUT Montpellier-Sète
- Member of the Scientific Animation team of the D1 of the ICGM
Ii. Research activities
Scheme for targeting cancer cells with silica nanoparticles
- Nanoparticles for mono and two-photon photodynamic therapy.
- Nanoparticles for drug delivery.
- Functionalized nanoparticles for multiphoton imaging of tumor cells.
- Nanoparticles for metal ion adsorption.
Collaborations & Contracts
Part to be completed by the scientist
Iii. Scientific production