Utilisateur non trouvé
- CNRS Research Director
- Head of the Department of Chemistry and Molecular Materials (ICGM)
I. By the way
- 2012-present : CNRS Research Director.
- 2005 : Habilitation to Supervise Research (HDR), University of Montpellier II.
- 1999-2012 : CNRS Research Fellow.
- 1999 : Post-doctoral fellow, HIMS, Homogeneous Catalysis, University of Amsterdam.
- 1995-1998 : PhD in chemistry. LCC, University of Toulouse III.
Teachings & Responsibilities
- 2021-ongoing. Head of the Chemistry and Molecular Materials Department (ICGM).
- 2020-ongoing. Member of the RUDN University International Research Council.
- 2018-ongoing. Member of the C'Nano Steering Committee.
- 2016-ongoing. Director of the Balard Cirimat Carnot Institute of Chemistry.
Ii. Research activities
Inorganic enzyme mime
Artistic representation of a porous silica nanoparticle incorporating a manganese complex mimicking catalase activity in water.
My research activity today focuses on three axes:
- metal nanoparticles and metal oxides.
- nanoparticles of porous coordination polymers.
- magnetic molecular nanomaterials (SIM, SMM).
This research activity focuses on the development of metal-based molecular complexes and nanoparticles from molecular precursors through the use of coordination and organometallic chemistries through the fundamental study of properties (magnetic, optical and sorption) and the use of the knowledge acquired for their application in the fields of separation chemistry related to the energy sector and biomedical related to the health sector
Collaborations & Contracts
- ANR PRC AUTOMACT Program. 2018-2023. Title: Solid-separated and self-conditioning of actinides from contaminated effluents.
- EuroNanoMed III JTC 2021. 2022-2024. Project title: Quantitative and storage-stable point-of-care diagnostic device.
Iii. Scientific production