ICGM News Releases
You want to communicate on a highlight (award, distinction, nomination, etc.) for institutional institutions attached to the laboratory and partners?
Please contact the unit's communication officer or your team's communication correspondent who will be responsible for transmitting the information.
Depending on the fact mentioned, the communication officer will write a press release in connection with the scientist concerned.
It will then ensure its dissemination to the institutional institutions and partners to which the laboratory is attached: CNRS, UM, ENSCM, INC, MUSE, Institut Carnot Chimie Balard Cirimat.
2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2022
- Marie-Liesse Doublet, winner of the prestigious Philippe A. Guye of the French Academy of Sciences
- 3 members of the ICGM, winners of a CNRS collective crystal for the relocation / development of the Balard Research Chemistry Pole
- Rocio Semino, winner of an ERC Starting Grant 2021
- Odile Eisenstein, elected International Member of the US National Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Laurent Aldon, author of a teaching book on the world of games as a lever for students' engagement in effective learning
- Work on the thermodynamic origin of dentrite formation in metal anode batteries, published in the prestigious journal Energy & Environmental Science
- "Chemical insights into bioinks for 3D printing", work on 3D bioprinting published by researchers from ICGM and IBMM"
- Prussian Blue-Type Nanoparticles and Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Devices and Applications", a scientific book on Prussian blue, edited by ICGM members – 17.06.2019
- ICGM and FR3105 organize joint seminar on integrity issues in scientific research – 26.04.2019
- "Comme le lait sur le feu", the new novel by Cédric Totée – 24.04.2019
- Two ICGM members co-author of a teaching book on the fundamentals of general chemistry in visual form – 25.03.2019
- Exhibition: two weeks to discover "The Amazing Images of Chemistry" at the CNRS Occitanie Est Delegation – 14.03.2019
- A series of seminars to "understand the challenges of electrochemical storage" – 13.03.2019
- COSA presents a conference on the theme "Art & Brain, or how our brain decrypts Art" – 11.02.2019
- Patrick Lacroix-Desmazes named Distinguished Fellow of the Chemical Society of France – 31.01.2019
- Frédérique Cunin wins the 2019 Franco-American Lectureship Prize from the ACS and the SCF – 08.01.2019
- "Fertile dust or pollen revealed", an exhibition by Bertrand Rebière and Didier Cot – 04.12.2018
- Evening screening/discussion/exhibition on the theme of Art & Science – 22.05.2018
- The Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier (ICGM), host laboratory of a winner of the second wave of the Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for projects – 04.05.2018
- Conference-Meeting on the theme "The brain in music" – 13.03.2018
- Olivier Fontaine, winner of the 2017 Prize of La Recherche magazine for the mention Chemistry- 09.01.2018
- Danielle Laurencin, winner of an ERC Consolidator Grant 2017 – 29.11.2017
- Sara Cavaliere receives the CNRS bronze medal – 28.11.2017
- Odile Eisenstein receives the title of "Doctor Honoris Causa" from the Technion – 26.06.2017
- Odile Eisenstein, winner of the 2017 Centenary Prize of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) – 11.05.2017
- Frédéric Jaouen wins the SCF Energy Inter-Division Academic Research Prize – 05.10.2017
- Deborah Jones appointed Vice President of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) – 28.06.2017
- Montpellier catalysis and the Charles Gerhardt Montpellier Institute honoured in a special issue of ChemCatChem – 28.06.2017
- A new website for the Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier – 21.03.2017
- "The man who opened the jars of jams", the new novel by Cédric Totée – 02.03.2017
- Evening screening debate exhibition around the theme Science & Art – 20.02.2017
- Sara Cavalière wins the CNRS Bronze Medal – 01.02.2017