Utilisateur non trouvé
Senior Lecturer, conducting his research in the theme "Chalcogenides and Glasses" of the Department of Chemistry of Materials, Nanostructures and Materials for Energy (Department D4) of the ICGM, and teacher in the Department of Science and Engineering of Materials of the IUT of Nîmes.
Member of the GDR Chalco.
I. By the way
Courses & Training Teachings & Responsibilities Courses & Training PhD in Applied Chemistry, University of Poitiers, Laboratory of Catalysis in Organic Chemistry: "Preparation, shaping and evaluation of catalysts for small space propulsion: decomposition of hydroxylammonium nitrate" defended on June 21, 2004. DEA in Applied Chemistry, option catalysis and environment from the University of Poitiers, obtained in 2001. Teachings & Responsibilities Teachings:
- Characterization of materials in BUT Science and Engineering of Materials of the IUT of Nîmes
- Characterization of composites in LP Expertise and Maintenance of Composite Materials in Aeronautics of the IUT of Nîmes
- Ceramics, glasses and cements in BUT Science and Engineering of Materials of the IUT of Nîmes
Responsibilities and animations in teaching:
- Responsible for the GOAL Science and Engineering of Materials by alternation since September 2022
- Head of the Materials Science and Engineering Department at the IUT of Nîmes from 2019 to 2022
- Responsible for the timetable of the DUT Science and Materials Engineering of the IUT of Nîmes from 2013 to 2019
- Member appointed to the National Pedagogical Commission of DUT Physical Measures (MP), Packaging, Packaging and Packaging (PEC) and Materials Science and Engineering (SGM) since 2017
- Elected member of the Section 33 Expert Pool since 2012
- Member elected to the board of the IUT of Nîmes from1 January 2013 to 31 December 2021
Ii. Research activities
Influence of polymer addition on the nanostructuring of NiMoS catalysts
The addition of a polymer during the synthesis of MoS2 catalysts promoted by nickel, not only makes it possible to considerably increase their specific surface area but also to reduce the stacking and length of MoS2 sheets. Research themes Collaborations & Contracts Research themes
Synthesis of nanostructured chalcogenides by soft chemistry
The attraction of chalcogenide synthesis by soft chemistry is not only to develop new families of chalcogenide materials but also to master the multi-scale structuring by adding adequate structuring and in particular polymers. The chalcogenides thus obtained find applications in many fields and in particular in catalysis or electrochemistry.
As part of several financings and in particular an ANR project (PASSCATA 2016-2020) we have been able to develop bulk catalysts of the NiMoS type (MoS2 promoted by nickel). A collaboration with the D2 department allowed us to study the multi-scale structuring of catalysts using commercial or custom synthesized polymers. During this study we developed a method of synthesis "one-pot" of the promoted catalysts. The introduction of polymers during synthesis allows, for example, to considerably increase the specific surface area of materials but also to reduce the stacking of MoS2 sheets. In addition, the materials obtained revealed very interesting catalytic activities during hydrotreating reactions of model molecules, especially for those prepared by our new synthesis method.
As part of a new collaboration within our department and with departments D2 and D3, we are using our know-how on the synthesis of MoS2 to offer new electrodes for sodium batteries.
Collaborations & Contracts Collaborations
- ICGM Departments D2 and D3
- ANR PASSCATA (2016 – 2020)
- Lead of an internship project of the Labex Chemisyst (2015)
- ANR Nanochalco (2011-2014)
- Initiator of the IFPEN collaboration project – ICGM/ChV n° 197-355 (UM2 110057) (2011)
- Promoter of the "Chalcogels" project of the white program, young researchers of the Scientific Council of the University of Montpellier 2 (2011)
Iii. Scientific production