Utilisateur non trouvéProfessor at Université de Montpellier since September 2009, he is an expert in the spectroscopic characterization of functional inorganic materials and in the development of specific tools for the in situ and operando analysis of their working mechanisms. His research activities are currently focused in the fields of advanced Li-ion and post-lithium battery systems.
I. By the way
- 1995: Master in Industrial Chemistry at Università Ca' Foscari in Venezia (Italy),
- 1999: PhD in Chemical Sciences in 1995 at the University of Ferrara with a thesis on the application of Mössbauer spectroscopy to the study of heterogeneous catalysts.
- 2000: Post-doctoral research associate at the Institut de Recherches sur la Catalyse et l'Environnement in Villeurbanne (France) on the development of model bimetallic catalysts.
- 2001: Post-doctoral research associate at the Laboratoire de Réactivité de Surface in Paris (France) on the development of basic zeolite catalysts.
- 2001: Associate Professor at Sorbonne University in Paris. In this period, he developed with Prof. Jean-François Lambert a completely new research subject on the study of the absorption and the reactivity of biological molecules on the surface of inorganic
- 2009: Professor at Université de Montpellier, working in the fields of electrochemical energy storage.
Teachings & Responsibilities
- Coordinator of the Master 2 Energie of the University of Montpellier (link: https://formations.umontpellier.fr/fr/formations/master-XB/master-energie-ME153.html )
- Teaching Coordination Chemistry (L3), Characterisation methods for solids (M1), Electrochemical Energy storage (M2) and Fossil fuels (M1).
Ii. Research activities
Evolution of the 57Fe synchrotron Mössbauer spectra during the electrochemical reaction of NaFeO2 with sodium.
- Currently involved in several academic and industrial projects on the development of innovating and durable lithium and post-lithium batteries.
- Expert in the characterization of functional inorganic materials by spectroscopy and diffraction techniques.
- Co-author of more than 200 scientific papers in the different fields of materials science, physical and inorganic chemistry, as well as surface science since 1995.
Collaborations & Contracts
Iii. Scientific production